greetings.

As Chris often disappears outside to work in the yard, I'm finding I will often disappear upstairs to work on crafts. Sometimes on one thing in particular, sometimes on five things randomly.
Regardless... it's a time to relax, slow down, & be creative.
I'm always up for sharing... so, check back often for updates.

May 12, 2009

on a muggy Monday afternoon




My good friend, Kim, inspired this card. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy three days before Mother's Day. I thought it was fitting to remind her of the blessing that God has given her & her husband... (as if she needs reminding haha)....


My 'skydiving page' was the first page to be re-done after getting my cricut. I figured, since it was such an amazing event, it needed to look good :). I'm not jumping up & down, but still relatively pleased with it.

'Oh, the Places you'll go' by Dr. Seuss is one of my favorite books... It seemed fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment