greetings.

As Chris often disappears outside to work in the yard, I'm finding I will often disappear upstairs to work on crafts. Sometimes on one thing in particular, sometimes on five things randomly.
Regardless... it's a time to relax, slow down, & be creative.
I'm always up for sharing... so, check back often for updates.

May 17, 2009

i think i'm addicted

I was in another card making mood apparently.
the 'thank you' card was made for another Kenya donation...the 'birthday card' idea came from another blog i happened upon... i was a fan of the use of the vellum so i had to make my own :) ... i used a combination of stamps, punches, the 'cuttin up' & 'home accents' cartridge.
I'm wanting to get another cartridge- not sure which one though... so many choices haha

2 comments:

  1. It won't take you long to become REALLY addicted. But look at it this way...it's safe, and legal! Unfortunately, it can be expensive so good luck with that. I do really like your cards and trust me, you only get better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cheers card! It looks oddly familiar ... you have great talent! - Emily

    ReplyDelete