greetings.

As Chris often disappears outside to work in the yard, I'm finding I will often disappear upstairs to work on crafts. Sometimes on one thing in particular, sometimes on five things randomly.
Regardless... it's a time to relax, slow down, & be creative.
I'm always up for sharing... so, check back often for updates.

May 04, 2009

The best kind of souvenir


Chris & I were blessed to join my family in February for a trip to Aspen, CO. I've never known what kind of souvenir to get when I go on trips- I used to collect postcards...but have seemed to grow out of that.
What kind of souvenir represents the beauty of the place you visit, the fun you have, the memories you create.... the only thing I've come up with is pictures.
So, This is Chris and I's attempt at a panoramic in Aspen... we took turns taking pictures of one another... I think for amateurs we did a decent job haha


No comments:

Post a Comment