greetings.

As Chris often disappears outside to work in the yard, I'm finding I will often disappear upstairs to work on crafts. Sometimes on one thing in particular, sometimes on five things randomly.
Regardless... it's a time to relax, slow down, & be creative.
I'm always up for sharing... so, check back often for updates.

May 07, 2009

New cartridge


I ordered 2 new cartridges last week- only one showed up... needless to say I was not a happy Lauren. After contacting the company, they realized their mistake & sent me the 2nd one... i LOVE it.
So my first project with it was making some "kenya thank you" cards... I'm headed to Kenya on a mission trip in November- as people send me donations I'm trying to take some time to personally make them a thank you card... seems like a small price to pay for their prayers &
donations.


With Mother's day coming up, & the fact that my mom was the one who got me the 'cricut', I thought I'd make her a gift.
The box is a 'storage box' for the monogrammed
stationary I made for her... simple, but I thought it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment