greetings.

As Chris often disappears outside to work in the yard, I'm finding I will often disappear upstairs to work on crafts. Sometimes on one thing in particular, sometimes on five things randomly.
Regardless... it's a time to relax, slow down, & be creative.
I'm always up for sharing... so, check back often for updates.

June 11, 2010

Custom Orders


These were my first custom orders for Etsy. A lady wanted two different purses with specific fabric combinations.
The flower was something she had wanted- she had even found the 'pattern' for it...it was a lot of fun to learn how to make & i already have a list of things i want to make my own flowers for haha
It was fun making them- but also a bit stressful seeing as how it's for someone else... you want to make sure everything is ok... strings are cut... seams are hidden etc.
hopefully she will enjoy them :)
and yes... the flowers are supposed to fray.

No comments:

Post a Comment