greetings.

As Chris often disappears outside to work in the yard, I'm finding I will often disappear upstairs to work on crafts. Sometimes on one thing in particular, sometimes on five things randomly.
Regardless... it's a time to relax, slow down, & be creative.
I'm always up for sharing... so, check back often for updates.

May 27, 2010

sewing extravaganza

Fran & I decided to take a trip to the fabric store- what started out with me making 2 purses... turned in to 5.
For two indecisive people- it took forever to figure out what fabric we wanted...
The wristlet (right) is for her daughter- along with the orange purse... the blue purse is one for Fran herself.
I'm about to start on the last project- a knitting bag.





I decided to make myself a 'beach bag' (as though I don't have enough bags haha)... i found a pattern online- consulted my mom- and got to work. It wasn't too bad... I added a few pockets along with a 'D-ring' closure... overall, I'm excited to use it :)







1 comment:

  1. Ooo that beach bag is SUPER cute! I love it! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete