greetings.

As Chris often disappears outside to work in the yard, I'm finding I will often disappear upstairs to work on crafts. Sometimes on one thing in particular, sometimes on five things randomly.
Regardless... it's a time to relax, slow down, & be creative.
I'm always up for sharing... so, check back often for updates.

April 13, 2010

bored much...?


I decided there were a few things I wanted to make before heading to hawaii in a few months :)
this weeks feature(s): some sunglass cases and a small wallet... I normally like to 'shrink' my wallet down when going on vacation...
all the fabrics are from the 'home decor' section at hobby lobby... that's why i like small projects- you can buy the 'more expensive' fabric haha
my next project will be a new ipod case...

No comments:

Post a Comment